Blue Valentine
Looks without a doubt; AMAZING.
Starring the lovely, talented and beautiful Michelle Williams.
Oh yeah, and Ryan Gosling is alright too..
Russell & Bromley leopard print bag
As seen on Alexa Chung multiple times,
at any time of the day.
So. I have just over three weeks of my Summer holiday, and i've done nothing but deal with too muh family time. Therefore I plan to make the most of the freedom of fun before it's crunch time, a.k.a : Year 11.
I'm also planning a summer-themed photoshoot, with my friend modelling, which will hopefully happen in the next few weeks for me to post!
And surprisingly, this year, i don't have any concious New Years' resolutions. I think, this time around, i know what they are but just not neccessary to right them down, or answer the "So what are your New Years' resolutions, Sarah?" question, but just sort of knowing what you want to achieve, like any other time of the year.
Wishing joyus resoluting, to one and all.
Xo












No comments:
Post a Comment